PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE APPLYING.
SUMMER DAY CAMP & SPECIAL EVENT STAFF
Resumes will accepted in addition to, but NOT in lieu of the CampCo Employment Application. Emails without a CampCo application will not be considered for employment.
Is seeking Experienced, Outgoing, Dedicated people to work as Recreation Leaders (Camp Counselors) at our Summer Day Camps throughout South Orange County (Lake Forest, Mission Viejo & San Clemente). Work hours vary between 7:45am-6:15pm weekdays, with some occasional weekend or evening hours. Summer Camps run from June 19 – August 25, 2017.
Applicants must be available to attend trainings on ALL of the following dates (no exceptions)
- Wednesday, June 7, 2017; 4pm-10pm
- Friday, June 9, 2017; 9am-2pm (Site Directors & Managers only)
- Saturday, June 10, 2017; 9am-5pm
- Wednesday, June 14, 2017; 3pm-8pm (Site Directors only)
- Thursday, June 15, 2017; 9am-12pm (Talega Staff only)
- Thursday, June 15, 2017; 10am-3:00pm (Lake Forest staff only)
- Thursday, June 15, 2017; 3pm-8pm (Lake Mission Viejo staff only)
- Sat., June 17, 2017; 10:00am-4:00
Recreation Leader (Camp Counselor) Requirements
- Incoming High School Senior or Graduate
- Ideally, some college experience
- Experience in Camps, Teaching or Afterschool Programs
- Must be available to work the majority of weekdays during the summer. Maximum of 7 camp days requested off during Summer employment.
- We are seeking applicants who are fully available to work on the following weekday dates: June 19 – 30, 2017 and July 4th holiday events (partial day).
Site Director Requirements
(Run a camp and supervise staff)
- All of the above, plus…
- At least one year of college experience, ideally with courses in a teaching, child development or recreation related field.
- At least one year leading a camp, afterschool program or similar youth program
- Experience working as a school teacher, teaching assistant or similar type of position
- At least at least 3 years’ experience working at a summer day camp counselor or similar position.
Some year-round work may be available for candidates who are available to work Afterschool Programs during the 2016/2017 School-year.
Recreation Leader (Camp Counselor): DOE, $11/hour
www.CampcoDayCamps.com Call CampCo at (949) 643-9008
HOW TO APPLY:
Print and complete the CampCo Employment Application and mail, email or fax to CampCo.
Questions?: Call CampCo at (949) 643-9008
*Candidates who are invited to an interview will be required to provide a completed "Full Application", prior to their interview.
CampCo will NOT accept resumes in lieu of the official CampCo application. Emailed resumes without an application included will be deleted. All emails must include the Subject Line: "CampCo Employment."
CampCo employs over 40 part-time, seasonal (summer) employees and approximately 10-15 part-time, year-round employees. As CampCo is rapidly growing and regularly promotes from within, part-time staff may have opportunities for full-time careers with the company in the future. Many of CampCo's managers began as Recreation Leader and have moved up quickly over the years. Make your career with CampCo.
Prior to employment, prospective candidates must successfully complete a thorough background check, which may include drug screen and TB testing and fingerprinting. Upon hire, Employees may be given 30 days to complete an American Red Cross CPR/First Aid Course.
APPLY TODAY!! NOW INTERVIEWING!! A COMPLETED CAMPCO APPLICATION IS REQUIRED.
Fax to CampCo (949) 666-9008
or email to: email@example.com