||Mandatory Training Date, Saturday, June 15th, 8am-12pm
Please do not apply if you are unable to attend this meeting.
See Application for Choices of CIT weeks.
||See Application below for various dates & times
||Lake Mission Viejo (LMVA), Lake Forest Sun & Sail (LFSS)
Can’t get a job without experience, yet can’t get experience without a job? We can help! CampCo is looking for a few good helpers to be extra hands, eyes, ears and smiles at Summer Camp. Is this you?
- Age 13-17
- Love Kids
- Fast Learner
- Big Smile
- Hard Working
- Would love a future career as a camp counselor, teacher or child care professional.
Take some time out of your busy summer to gain the experience you need so you can get a job in the future! You will get hands-on experience assisting our camp counselors with campers.
- The C.I.T. Program is meant to be a learning program about how to apply, interview & work at a job. We request that all calls and contact with CampCo be done by the TEEN rather than the parent, just as if this were a “real job.” Teens are encouraged to ask their parents for guidance and for help to practice prior to their calls to and interviews with CampCo.
- Being a C.I.T. for CampCo is a great opportunity to gain “job” experience prior to being old enough to get a job. This is a learning opportunity and is an unpaid position. Youth accepted into the C.I.T. Program will get hands-on experience assisting our camp counselors with campers.
- The TEEN must complete this application. Applications completed by a parent will be returned to the teen.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 13-17 years old, by the first day of the Session.
- Applicants will have an opportunity for an interview at dates and times determined by CampCo. Not all applicants will be accepted into the Program. Potential C.I.T.’s apply to the program, are interviewed, and if offered a 1-week position, must attend Mandatory Training, will receive a CIT shirt and help at camp for one or multiple weeks, this summer.
- CampCo is waiving the usual fee for offering this opportunity for C.I.T.s who are willing to commit to at least one week during Summer 2019.
- Application deadline is: Friday, May 10. On a space-available basis, deadline may be extended.
- Those who are accepted into the program must attend our MANDATORY TRAINING on Saturday, June 15th, 8am-12pm
• Please see CIT Program dates on CIT Application
||Download Summer 2019 Application