||Mandatory Training Date, Saturday, June 16th, 8am-1pm
See Application for Choices of CIT weeks
||See Application below for various dates & times
||Lake Mission Viejo (LMVA), Lake Forest Sun & Sail (LFSS)
Can’t get a job without experience, yet can’t get experience without a job? We can help! CampCo is looking for a few good helpers to be extra hands, eyes, ears and smiles at Summer Camp. Is this you?
- Age 12-17
- Love Kids
- Fast Learner
- Big Smile
- Hard Working
- Would love a future career as a camp counselor, teacher or child care professional.
Take some time out of your busy summer to gain the experience you need so you can get a job in the future! You will get hands-on experience assisting our camp counselors with campers.
•The C.I.T. Program is meant to be a learning program about how to apply, interview & work at a job. We request that all calls and contact with CampCo be done by the TEEN rather than the parent, just as if this were a “real job.” Teens are encouraged to ask their parents for guidance and for help to practice prior to their calls to and interviews with CampCo.
• The TEEN must complete this application. Applications completed by a parent will be returned to the teen.
• Applicants must be between the ages of 12-17 years old, by the first day of the Session.
• Applicants will have an opportunity for an interview at dates and times determined by CampCo. Not all applicants will be accepted into the Program. Potential C.I.T.’s apply to the program, are interviewed, and if offered a 1-week position, pay a $60 fee to cover cost of their shirts, training, placement & certification (C.I.T.’s who successfully completed the Summer 2017 program and who are accepted into the Summer 2018 program will only pay $35 for training, placement & certification, but do not receive additional shirts).
• Being a C.I.T. for CampCo is a great opportunity to gain “job” experience prior to being old enough to get a job. This is a learning opportunity and is an unpaid position. Youth accepted into the C.I.T. Program will get hands-on experience assisting our camp counselors with campers.
• Those who are accepted into the program must attend our MANDATORY TRAINING on Saturday, June 16th, 2018 8am-1pm at Lake Mission Viejo.
• Please see CIT Program dates on CIT Application
||Download Summer 2018 Application to mail or fax in